Best Immigration Lawyer, Attorneys in NYC, New York

change of address changes address

Beginning March 15, 2011 all Change of Address, (Form AR-11) and Alien’s Change of Address, (Form AR-11 SR) will change filing locations.  All change of address forms should now be sent to the following address: 

USCIS indicates that Change of address forms mailed to the old location will be forwarded to the new filing location for 45 days beginning March 15, 2011 until April 28, 2011.  After that, they will most likely be returned to sender.

You also have the option of notifying USCIS of a change of address online. To change your address online please visit

All nonimmigrants and permanent residents must notify Immigration of change of address within 10 days.

For Further Information On How We Can Help Your Firm Meet Its Employment Eligibility Verification Obligations, Please Contact Amy Wildes At