Wildes & Weinberg offers a full range of services with regard to all employment eligibility verification, discrimination and compliance issues, including -
- Conducting I-9 training programs for your staff
- Developing a policy manual for your organization to guard against discrimination
- I-9 review and audit
- I-9 maintenance programs
- LCA audit and training
- Monitoring reverification obligations
- Exploring the pros and cons of using e-Verify
- Managing your firm's I-9 retention and destruction
We have assisted many companies in preparing their I-9 records for presentation to the government in response to audit notices and in representing them throughout the audit process, including negotiating settlements and exploring litigation possibilities.
We also have considerable expertise in preparing Audit Certification Forms and similar documents for subcontractors who need to fulfill the immigration compliance requirements of the organizations they perform work for.
For further information on how we can help your firm meet its employment verification obligations, please contact Amy Wildes at email@example.com