Wildes & Weinberg, P.C. Managing Partner Michael Wildes is a featured columnist on U.S. Immigration & Nationality Law for The Jewish Press and The Jewish Link of New Jersey.
The Jewish Press is the largest independent weekly Jewish newspaper in the United States. Mr. Wildes' column is entitled "WildesLaw on Immigration" and appears monthly.
The Jewish Link of New Jersey (JLNJ) is an independent weekly community newspaper that was launched in 2013 and whose coverage has expanded from its original base in Bergen County to include Union and Essex counties as well. The JLNJ focuses on providing local news, exciting features, Divrei Torah, columns, and opinion pieces, all written by contributors with strong connections to their communities.
Michael's articles appear below in both PDF and text format.
- "Reading, Writing and Arithmetic for Non-Citizens", December 27, 2013.
- "Welcoming Latin Americans to the United States", November 29, 2013
- "On the H-1B Professional Worker Visa Deadline", February 28, 2014
- "Immigrant Investors: The EB-5 Program"
- "Immigration 101: What You Need to Know", May 15, 2014
- "I-9 Compliance: Walking the Tight Rope", June 12, 2014
- "What Is an L-1 Visa? Who Qualifies?", July 3, 2014
- "Immigration to the U.S. to Perform Religious Work", August 7, 2014
- "French Jewry at Risk: What Can be Done?"f, September 4, 2014
- "H-2B Visas for Temporary Workers in Technology", September 11, 2014
- "Temporary Workers in Sports-Related Activities", October 30, 2014
- "Who is a Citizen? Is it important to be One?", November 20, 2014
- "Remedies for Ineffective Immigration Counsel," December 11, 2014
- "Assisting our Middle Eastern Allies," July 23, 2015
All articles reprinted with permission from The Jewish Press.